- Business ResourceHelpful information for people doing business in Kent.
- Bids/ProcurementInformation for use by vendors to review and download information about City procurement requests.
- City EmploymentThe source for information about jobs in the city.
- Economic DevelopmentWe make doing business easier with better resources, assistance, transportation and more.
- Public WorksCity of Kent Public Works Department
- Permit CenterWe’ve simplified the construction, development application and review processes.
- Doing business in KentLicensing information, proposals, services and resources brought together in one place.
- Starting a Business in KentWe help you get started with licensing information, demographics, service and resources.
- City TaxesInformation regarding City of Kent taxes, including information on the new Business and Occupation tax.
» TeamUp 2 CleanUp
Calling all residents, neighborhoods, faith-based organizations, civic groups, schools, youth organizations, businesses, families!
Join us in the 2nd annual TeamUp2CleanUp Kent event,
Saturday, May 16, 8 a.m. - Noon. Rain or Shine!
This is your chance to help spruce up Kent!
Free gloves & trash bags! Directions to “hot spots” that need your help! Get the goods at 8 a.m. at one of three convenient locations:
Trinity Community Church parking lot, 3807 Reith Rd. (West Hill)
Kherson Park, 307 W. Gowe St. (Downtown)
Golden Steer Steak & Rib House parking lot, 23826 104th Ave. SE (East Hill)
Trash bags can be dropped off at the same locations that day until noon.
Win cool prizes - drawings throughout the morning!
In an effort to pool resources and make a greater impact than if acting alone, “Team Up 2 Clean Up Kent” is organized and sponsored by the City of Kent, Kent Downtown Partnership, Kent Station, Republic Services, Lions Club, and Down Home Catering.