Information for tomorrow's decisions.
The Finance Department's mission is to deliver excellent financial and customer services to all of our customers. Through fiscal responsibility, we demonstrate our integrity, dedication and commitment to serve the citizens, community and our fellow employees at the City.
The Finance Department is composed of five divisions. They are listed below with some of their primary functions.
- Responsible for all finance divisions
- Field audit functions
- City Taxes
- Responsible for the development, preparation, and monitoring of the annual operating budget
- Short and long range revenue and expenditure forecasts; including budget and capital planning
- Budget changes
- JDE system support
- Responsible for payroll and accounts payable operations
- Accounts payable
- Payroll processing and system support
- Technical payroll support to city departments
- Payroll benefit and tax reporting
- Management of the daily banking, investment portfolios, and financial analysis
- Utility Billing
- Responding to customer inquiries by phone and over the counter.
- Process Business Licenses
- Perform meter-reading activities including starts/stops, finals, meter changes, customer complaints, leaks and minor repairs