EPCRA Section 313
This section requires certain facilities to complete a Toxic Chemical Release Inventory (TRI) and require the following information:
- The name, location and type of business
- Whether the chemical is manufactured (including importation), processed, or otherwise used and the general categories of use of the chemical • An estimate (in ranges) of maximum amounts of the toxic chemical present at the facility at any time during the preceding year
- Quantity of the chemical entering the air, land, and water annually
- Off-site locations to which the facility transfers toxic chemicals in waste for recycling, energy recovery, treatment or disposal
- Waste treatment/disposal methods and efficiency of methods for each waste stream
REPORT SCHEDULE: Annually, by July 1, to EPA and State.