Commuter Shuttle Schedule [external link]
913 Shuttle Route map [external link]
Sounder Commuter Rail Infomation
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
What is the Commuter Shuttle?
- After millions of dollars have been invested in commuter rail service and regional infrastructure improvements, it sometimes takes one final investment to make the whole thing tie together and work smoothly.
- The Commuter Shuttle is a service which connects Kent Station and the Sounder Commuter Rail system to neighboring businesses.
- Kent's commuter shuttles provides the (previously) missing transportation link between the Sounder commuter rail station and the worksites in the Kent manufacturing/industrial area.
How Do I Ride the Commuter Shuttle?
- Buses are linked to Sound transit commuter rail. Shuttles run weekday mornings from 5:35 AM – 8:43 AM and weekday evenings from 3:06 PM – 7:01 PM.
- There is a $2.50 fare to ride the shuttle.
- King County Metro Signs are posted at each of the stopping points. The 913 is the route number for the Commuter Shuttle.
- Every bus is equipped for wheelchairs and bikes.
- Drivers can also assist you with any questions you may have in order to help you get to your destination.
What are the Commuter Shuttle Destinations?
- Kent Station is the main starting and ending point for the commuter shuttle.
- CenterPoint Business Park is another major destination for the Commuter Shuttle.
- Businesses along the route include: The Boeing Space Center, The Washington State Department of Health, REI, Horizon Air, Alaska Airlines, Oberto Sausage Company, Puget Sound Energy, the Alki Bakery, and hundreds of others.
- There are multiple medical, dental, and banking facilities along the route. Several of the stops are located near commercial plazas.
- The schedule and route are subject to change.
Where can I find more information?
Schedule a pick-up: 866-261-3278
Metro Rider Information: 206-553-3000
Hearing Impaired: 206-684-1739
Metro Online: http://metro.kingcounty.gov