Kent Parks Camps
Throughout the year Kent Parks offers a variety of camps for your child's enjoyment.
Be aware that camps are open for registrations during their particular time of year, this page is intended to give you information.
If you have further questions on our camps, please call (253) 856-5030 for more information.
Camp W.A.L.K.A.P.A.L.A. - (Summer)
People, Places, Outdoor fun and Big Ideas come together for an awesome experience for children at Camp WALKAPALA!
- During Summer Camp, children experience field trips that are tied to weekly themes.
- Daily outdoor games and hands on activities, special guest, are just a few highlights to ensure children have loads of fun!
- Each week features a special theme that includes dress up activities, arts and crafts, field trips, and food celebrations.
- Camp WALKAPALA is designed for campers who want to do it all, and the cool thing is -They will have a BLAST!
Kent Parks Summer Resident Camp At Camp Waskowitz - August 1st - August 5th
Make your child's summer memorable, an experience of a lifetime. More info...
- Campfires, sing-along's, hiking, swimming, beach party and more.
- An overnight camp for boys and girls entering 5th, 6th and 7th grades.
- Located at the base of Mt. Si in North Bend, Washington, this camp is the longest running camp program Kent Parks offers.
Year after year our campers come back with a new, fresh, positive outlook and the best thing is, "They'll remember it for a lifetime."
This is one camp you do not want your child to miss out on.
Waskowitz common questions and answers
Check out the video of Kent Parks Summer Resident Camp at Camp Waskowitz...
Would you or your business like to sponsor a child at camp or help with camp supply costs? Download the attached sponsorship form...(86kb, PDF)
Spring Break Day Camp - April 4th - 8th
During this fun filled week in April:
- Campers participate in games, sports, arts and crafts and a field trip.
- This camp is for children in grades K-6th. Don't miss out of the fun.
Holiday Camp - December
During the Winter break, Kent Parks offers, "Holiday Camp." This is just the vacation your hard working children deserve.
- A camp filled with fun activities, sports, wacky games and field trips each week of camp.
- We offer a wellness portion to the camp called, "Kid-Fit."
- A perfect solution for you parents to get away and finish up all that shopping.
- This camp is for children grades K-6.
President's Week Camp - February
During the Kent School District's Presidents Week Break, Kent Parks offers a week packed full of fun for your child/children.
- Full of arts and crafts
- Songs and sing-a-longs
- group games that build team work
- entertainment and a field trip
- Camp is for kids K-6th grade
*Please be aware, our camps do fill up fast so don't hesitate when you receive your brochure in the mail, call, sign on, log in and do whatever you have to do to ensure your child's spot in our camps.
In the event the camp is full, we will place your child's name on a waiting list in the event another camper cancels.
Got questions? Feel free to call (253) 856-5030