Neely Soames House
Neely Soames House (5311 South 237th Place) is located north of the Russell Road Softball Complex and adjacent to the Green River Trail. The home was originally built in 1885 making it one of the oldest homes in Kent. The house underwent major renovations in 1999 and 2000. The grounds and gardens are open to the public to enjoy. The house can be rented for group use, limited to 15 people.
Neely Soames House Informational Flyer
Directions to Neely Soames House
Drive west on James Street (South 240th Street). Turn right (north) onto Lakeside Boulevard East. Take the first left onto Lakeside Boulevard West. Turn left onto South 237th Place. The Neely Soames House is ahead on the left (river side).
Google Map of directions
- Heritage Garden
- Picnic Table
- Open Space
- Water and Power Available On-Site
- Parking Area
- Disabled Access
- Close Proximity to Green River Trail
- National Historic Site
Neely Soames House Rental Rules and Regulations (PDF, 14 KB)
Please call 253-856-5000 for rental information.