Kent's Free Circulating Shuttle
A FREE shuttle serving downtown Kent and the East Hill
Circulating Shuttle Brochure and Shuttle Route Map
What is the Circulating Shuttle?
- The Circulating Shuttle is a FREE service connecting Kent residents to their community. It is a joint effort between King County Metro Transit, the City and Hopelink.
- The shuttle travels in several loops to shopping areas, banks, medical facilities, and senior housing.
- Every bus is equipped for wheelchairs and bikes.
- Shuttles can take reservations to make special pick-ups.
How do I ride the Circulating Shuttle?
- Buses arrive each half-hour in the downtown area and each hour on the East Hill, from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.. Monday through Saturday.
- Originally called the Shopper Shuttle, some bus stops still display the Shopper Shuttle Frog logo. Traditional King County Metro Signs are used where other buses stop. The 914 and 916 are the route numbers for the Circulating Shuttle.
- The Shuttle goes right to the front door of most of its destinations.
- Drivers are trained to help passengers with their bags, walkers, and wheelchairs.
- Drivers can also assist you with any questions in order to help you get to your destination.
Who do I call for a pick-up, or to find more information?
Schedule a pick-up: 866-261-3278
Metro Rider Information: 206-553-3000
Hearing Impaired: 206-684-1739
King County Metro