- Business ResourceHelpful information for people doing business in Kent.
- Bids/ProcurementInformation for use by vendors to review and download information about City procurement requests.
- City EmploymentThe source for information about jobs in the city.
- Economic DevelopmentWe make doing business easier with better resources, assistance, transportation and more.
- Public WorksCity of Kent Public Works Department
- Permit CenterWe’ve simplified the construction, development application and review processes.
- Doing business in KentLicensing information, proposals, services and resources brought together in one place.
- Starting a Business in KentWe help you get started with licensing information, demographics, service and resources.
- City TaxesInformation regarding City of Kent taxes, including information on the new Business and Occupation tax.
28th Annual Holiday Craft Market
Friday, November 7, 2014, 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Saturday, November 8, 2014, 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
at Kent Senior Activity Center
600 E. Smith St.
Kent, WA 98030
Applications for vendors will be available in March, 2014.
Please call 253-856-5150 in March to request an application
Shop while enjoying the festive atmosphere
of our Holiday Crafts Market
Outstanding Artists & Craftspeople
Figgy Puddy Cafe Bake Sale & Lunch
Juried Handcrafted, One-of-a-Kind Gifts