The Bicycle Advisory Board was created through Resolution 1298 on December 3, 1991 to advise the City on the concerns and needs of the growing bicycling community It is composed of no more than 11 Kent residents that serve for up to two-year terms.
Role of the Bicycle Advisory Board
- Advise the Mayor, City Council, and City Departments and Divisions on projects, policies and programs that improve and/or affect bicycling conditions in Kent
- Ask the City to build bicycle fascilities around the Transportation Master Plan and the Non-motorized Transportation Study
- Participate in updating planning documents, comment on permit applications, monitor engineering project plans, and perform Ad hoc reviews and/or tours of bicycle projects
Vision: Make Kent a world-class city for bicycling. Make bicycling a viable transportation choice by encouraging active participation in creating and planning infrastructure, programs, and policies through all levels of government. Build a more inclusive bicycling community by representing the needs of the diverse population of bicyclist in the city.
- Time and date: Generally held 5:45-7:30 p.m. the last Monday of each month
- Location: North and South Conference Rooms of the Centennial Building, 400 West Gowe Street. Enter via the parking garage south entrance.
Agendas and Minutes
|Agenda for June 29, 2015
||Minutes for June 29, 2015
|Agenda for July 27, 2015
||Minutes for July 27, 2015
|Agenda for August 31, 2015
||Minutes for August 31, 2015
|Agenda for September 28, 2015
||Minutes for September 28, 2015
|Agenda for October 26, 2015
||Minutes for October 26, 2015
|Agenda for November 30, 2015
Public Works Senior Engineer Technician