Economic Development Department
The Economic Development Department executes the strategic Economic Development Plan to
ensure Kent is a safe, connected and beautiful city; culturally vibrant with
richly diverse urban centers.
Economic Development staff can
assist you with:
- identifying an appropriate Kent location for your
- expanding or relocating your business to Kent
- serving as a liaison between your business and City
departments and other government agencies
- identifying incentives for locating in Kent and connecting
your business to local and regional services or resources; for more
information see here.
- finding economic, property, demographic or other
statistical information for your business plan
For more information on visiting and
living in Kent, go to www.VisitKent.com.
Kent is full of networking opportunities, collaboration, and support services for your business. To learn more about partnering in Kent, visit: Working Together
For information on business and real
estate development resources and services, please contact:
Economic Development Manager
Kurt Hanson AICP
Economic Development Analyst