- Business ResourceHelpful information for people doing business in Kent.
- Bids/ProcurementInformation for use by vendors to review and download information about City procurement requests.
- City EmploymentThe source for information about jobs in the city.
- Economic DevelopmentWe make doing business easier with better resources, assistance, transportation and more.
- Public WorksCity of Kent Public Works Department
- Permit CenterWe’ve simplified the construction, development application and review processes.
- Doing business in KentLicensing information, proposals, services and resources brought together in one place.
- Starting a Business in KentWe help you get started with licensing information, demographics, service and resources.
- City TaxesInformation regarding City of Kent taxes, including information on the new Business and Occupation tax.
Office of the Mayor
State of the City 2012Watch State of the City speech Do you wonder what is going on in Kent? Let us help you out. On March 7th, Mayor Suzette Cooke delivered her State of the City address to the Kent Chamber of Commerce at the ShoWare Center. Kent TV21’s cameras were there to capture the mayor’s speech in front of a packed house.