KENT4HEALTH TRAIL WALKS
June 3 - September 2
(free to the public)
9-11 a.m. and 6-7:30 p.m.
Get outside this summer with Kent4Health and enjoy your local park trails
Click here for the online schedule
- Up to 3-mile marked trail for self-guided walks
- Explore different parks around Kent
- Wednesday 9am or 6pm start times
- Volunteers on site during walk time
- Restrooms available
- Paved or compact gravel trails
- Close to bus routes
- Dogs on a leash are welcome
What you need to know before you go:
Check in at the Kent4Health table and get your sticker. It's that simple!
- Trail Walk Guidelines.
For more outdoor fun, check out the Kent Parks, Recreation & Community Services Program Guide.
YOUR WALK GUIDE AND VOLUNTEERS:
These TrailWalks will have two or more volunteers available to ask questions or in case of an emergency.
The trail walk contact is Chris Ensor. Chris is a Mountaineers Hike Leader and Kent4Health volunteer. To ask Chris questions about any of the walks, please call: 206-794-5198 or e-mail email@example.com.