Kent4Health presents ShoWalk
FREE Indoor Walking
Hosted by the ShoWare Center
Monday and Wednesday
9 - 11 a.m. (Click here for schedule)
The ShoWare Center is located at:
625 W James St. Kent, WA 98032
Sign in at the door.
Your Walk Experience Includes:
- Two levels for walking, including stairs for a cardio boost
- Health screenings every second week of the month
- An optional complimentary pedometer if you want to track your steps (2000 steps equal a mile)
- Drinking Fountains
Distance Around the ShoWare Center:
- A full loop on the upper concourse (5 laps equal a mile)
- Upper level is carpeted with narrow hallways
- A half loop on the lower level (8 laps equal a mile)
•Please park and enter at the West entrance of the ShoWare Center (left side of the building as you face it). Our volunteer hostess/host will be there to greet you.
•Layering is suggested as part of your walking gear.
•Kent4Health and ShoWare Center are not responsible for personal items.
•Running, roller blading and skateboarding is not permitted.
•Other than service animals, please leave your pets at home.
•Drinking fountains are located along the concourse to fill your water bottle.
•The upper concourse is busy and narrow, so please keep strollers, wheelchairs and walkers on the lower concourse.
•Be courteous. If people are walking faster than you, please keep to the right. If you are walking faster, pass on the left and please announce, "to the left."
•Walking may be limited to the lower level on event days. We try to notify you as early as possible.
# # #