Business of all sizes benefit from the professional partnerships in Kent, providing networking opportunities, collaboration and support services.
Kent Chamber of Commerce
- Representing over 500 members and 26,000 employees, the Kent Chamber of Commerce aims to bring the business community together, providing support at the state government level on business issues, educational services, marketing tips and tricks and many other tools to help businesses thrive.
Kent Downtown Partnership
- In an effort to promote a strong downtown, the Kent Downtown Partnership collaborates between Kent's downtown businesses, property owners, residents, the City of Kent and the Kent Chamber of Commerce.
Center for Advance Manufacturing Puget Sound (CAMPS)
- CAMPS provides manufacturers with connections to establish relationships among its members, allowing them to share in a culture of inovation and create supply chain development opportunities in emerging industries, technologies and processes.
- Green River Community College is a two-year public college in Washington state that offers degrees and certificates in academic and professional and technical programs, as well as courses in continuing education and developmental education.
Small Business Assistance Center
- The Washington State Department of Commerce is the lead state agency charged with enhancing and promoting sustainable community and economic vitality in Washington. We administer a diverse portfolio of more than 100 programs and several boards and commissions, all focused on achieving one clear and simple mission: to grow and improve jobs in Washington.
- The Green River Community College Small Business Center (SBAC) is designed to provide technical assistance to small businesses in Kent. The SBAC offers assessment, referral services, business counseling at no charge, and hands-on training to small business owners and managers.