- Business ResourceHelpful information for people doing business in Kent.
- Bids/ProcurementInformation for use by vendors to review and download information about City procurement requests.
- City EmploymentThe source for information about jobs in the city.
- Economic DevelopmentWe make doing business easier with better resources, assistance, transportation and more.
- Public WorksCity of Kent Public Works Department
- Permit CenterWe’ve simplified the construction, development application and review processes.
- Doing business in KentLicensing information, proposals, services and resources brought together in one place.
- Starting a Business in KentWe help you get started with licensing information, demographics, service and resources.
- City TaxesInformation regarding City of Kent taxes, including information on the new Business and Occupation tax.
Reporting A Spill or Illegal Discharge
- Spill Reporting Form
- City of Kent, Operations Hotline - 253.856.5600
- In Case of an Emergency or Hazardous Spill - 911
- Or for non-emergency pollution and spills, email PublicWorks@kentwa.gov and type "Spill Report" in the subject line
Back to NPDES