220 Fourth Avenue South, Kent WA 98032 - (253) 856-5200


The Official Website of the City of Kent

Reporting A Spill or Illegal Discharge

  • Spill Reporting Form 
  • City of Kent, Operations Hotline - 253.856.5600
  • In Case of an Emergency or Hazardous Spill -  911 
  • Or for non-emergency pollution and spills, email PublicWorks@kentwa.gov and type "Spill Report" in the subject line


Back to NPDES