We share your excitement for the 4th of July!
We have a festive lineup of music and entertainment! Join family and friends for a full day of fun and relaxation on the shores of Lake Meridian.
Monday, July 4, Noon - 10:30 p.m. .
Free Shuttle Bus and Parking Locations
Shuttle buses run approximately every 20 minutes from parking areas to Lake Meridian.
- Kent Fire Station #75, 15635 SE 272nd St.
- Kentwood High School, 25800 164th SE
- Meridian Elementary, 25621 140th Ave. SE
- Parking at Lake Meridian is by permit only. Only valid disabled parking plaques and permits issued by the Fourth of July Splash will be allowed. Follow event parking signs to the shuttle parking lots. Neighborhood parking is not advised as illegally parked vehicles may be ticked or towed.
- A LOAD and UNLOAD area is available at Lake Meridian Park. Police will direct you to location. One person must stay with vehicle at all times. LOAD and UNLOAD Parking is 15 minutes only. Vehicles left unattended or not actively loaded or unloaded will be towed.
Lake Meridian Park and Boating Rules
Photo: Ted DeSon
Enjoy a variety of games, family activities and art projects
From Noon - 5 p.m.
Juggling instructions by Greg Bennick!
Splash emcee, Greg Bennick introduced many future jugglers the art of juggling. He's put together an easy-to-follow step-by-step progession on how to become an expert juggler. If you want to impress friends and family at your next party or family gathering, follow the link and get ready to have some fun!
I'm a Juggler!
Fireworks Finale at 10 p.m.!
Presented by the Lake Meridian Community Association and Kent Parks, Recreation and Community Services, with additional support from Edward Jones-Dean Saggau CFP, Lake Meridian Chiropractic, Marlatt Funeral Home, Reber Ranch, Applebees, and Dr. Corrie Pollard.
(Personal fireworks are not permitted in any city or county parks, or school property.)
Community Showcase - Performers!
Attendees will be treated
to a continuous day of stage entertainment starting at 12:15 p.m. where local
performers will show their talents in front of the hometown crowd.
Stage time is 30-45 minutes and includes a professional sound tech. You bring your own instruments and be ready to do your thing for over 5,000 people.
- Caveman Eats - Specialty Sausage, Tacos, Gumbo. So good!
- Sturgis Sweets of Mukilteo - Best Kettle Corn you've ever had!
- KC Deez BBQ - Beef Brisket, Pulled Pork, Chicken Sliders, Wings. Dee-Lish!
- Pull My Ear Concessions - All the good fair food you know and love!
- Mocha Motion - Coffee, smoothies and all the good stuff.
A BIG thank you to our sponsors