- Business ResourceHelpful information for people doing business in Kent.
- Bids/ProcurementInformation for use by vendors to review and download information about City procurement requests.
- City EmploymentThe source for information about jobs in the city.
- Economic DevelopmentWe make doing business easier with better resources, assistance, transportation and more.
- Public WorksCity of Kent Public Works Department
- Permit CenterWe’ve simplified the construction, development application and review processes.
- Doing business in KentLicensing information, proposals, services and resources brought together in one place.
- Starting a Business in KentWe help you get started with licensing information, demographics, service and resources.
- City TaxesInformation regarding City of Kent taxes, including information on the new Business and Occupation tax.
People and Projects
- A Game of Life Mural
A group of local teens recently designed and painted a new mural in Kent's Glenn Nelson Park. Meet the student artists and learn of their inspiring stories as they create Kent's new masterpiece.
- A Place for People: The Herbert Bayer Earthworks
Mill Creek Canyon Earthworks, located in Kent, Washington is renowned for being a Modernist masterpiece. Designed by Bauhaus master Herbert Bayer, it is composed of grassy mounds and a functioning dam, allowing water that runs down the Mill Creek Canyon to collect in a sculpted basin during storms. A Place For People: The Herbert Bayer Earthworks tells the story of how this icon of green infrastructure came to be built.
- Kent Works 2009: Valley Projects
Construction projects in the Kent Valley. Find out where they are and how they will impact the area.
- Kent Works 2009: East Hill Projects
Construction projects on Kent's East Hill. Find out where they are and how they will impact the area.
- Kent Works 2009: West Hill Projects
Construction projects in Kent's West Hill. Find out where they are and how they will impact the area.
- Howard Hanson Dam/ Green River Safety public meeting
Learn about the status of the Howard Hanson dam from The Army Corps of Engineers and a panel of experts.
- April 23, 2009 Townhall meeting
Kent City Council Members field questions from the Community in an informal setting.