- Business ResourceHelpful information for people doing business in Kent.
- Bids/ProcurementInformation for use by vendors to review and download information about City procurement requests.
- City EmploymentThe source for information about jobs in the city.
- Economic DevelopmentWe make doing business easier with better resources, assistance, transportation and more.
- Public WorksCity of Kent Public Works Department
- Permit CenterWe’ve simplified the construction, development application and review processes.
- Doing business in KentLicensing information, proposals, services and resources brought together in one place.
- Starting a Business in KentWe help you get started with licensing information, demographics, service and resources.
- City TaxesInformation regarding City of Kent taxes, including information on the new Business and Occupation tax.
Safe and Smart
- Kent Today: Let's Get Winterized
- Howard Hanson Dam Press Conference, May 14, 2010
U.S. Senator Patty Murray, Kent Mayor Suzette Cooke and other officials announce $44 million secured for repairs to the Howard Hanson Dam.
- Defibrillators in Kent Police Vehicles
Kent Police patrol cars now carry AEDS, better known as defibrillators. Find out how officers will use these life-saving devices.
- Community Emergency Response Team (CERT)
Citizens participating in CERT training learn to work as a team with the Kent Fire Department to make this community a safer place to live and to work. The purpose of the this training is to prevent and/or minimize injuries and increase disaster preparedness. This video is part of Kent's Kent4Health initiative.
- Dam-n-Levee News: Giant Sandbags
Kent recently installed giant sandbags along 12 miles of the Green River Levees. Learn how they will help with flood prevention and how they will impact use of the Green River Trail.
- Let's Get Set for Winter
Get ready for Winter! Join Mayor Cooke and learn how to safely heat your home, which roads are the best to drive when there is snow, who is responsible for clearing sidewalks and more.
- How to Fill and Use Sandbags
Learn the best methods to fill sandbags and how to use them to protect your property.
- Green River Flood Preparation Update, October 20, 2009
Public Works Director Tim LaPorte updates the City Council on Kent's flood preparation.
- Green River & Howard Hanson Dam Flooding Public Meeting, October 8, 2009
Learn about efforts by the City and King County to respond to possible flooding impacts, resources available to you, and ways you can help protect yourself and your property against flood risks.
- National Night Out 2009
2009 was Kent's most successful National Night Out to date. Learn about what this event means to the city, residents, and crime prevention.
- Howard Hanson Dam/ Green River Safety public meeting
Learn about the status of the Howard Hanson dam from The Army Corps of Engineers and a panel of experts.