- Business ResourceHelpful information for people doing business in Kent.
- Bids/ProcurementInformation for use by vendors to review and download information about City procurement requests.
- City EmploymentThe source for information about jobs in the city.
- Economic DevelopmentWe make doing business easier with better resources, assistance, transportation and more.
- Public WorksCity of Kent Public Works Department
- Permit CenterWe’ve simplified the construction, development application and review processes.
- Doing business in KentLicensing information, proposals, services and resources brought together in one place.
- Starting a Business in KentWe help you get started with licensing information, demographics, service and resources.
- City TaxesInformation regarding City of Kent taxes, including information on the new Business and Occupation tax.
Family and Fun
- Kent International Festival
The Kent International Festival is a celebration of the cultural diversity represented in the community and its residents. The Festival will incorporate ethnic dance, musical performances, spectacular native attire, arts and crafts booths and delicious authentic cuisine. Join us on Saturday, June 26th at Kent's Town Square Plaza.
- Earth Day at Earthworks
The community gathered at Kent's Mill Creek Canyon Earthworks Park to celebrate the 40th anniversary of Earth Day. Join in on the music, art and fun.
- A Game of Life Mural
A group of local teens recently designed and painted a new mural in Kent's Glenn Nelson Park. Meet the student artists and learn of their inspiring stories as they create Kent's new masterpiece.
- Life Cycle of Salmon Mural Dedication
Local students created Kent's new mural in Scenic Hill Park. See the mural and meet those involved with this great project.
- Spotlight Series 2009-2010
Welcome to the Kent Arts Commission’s 2009-2010 Spotlight Series. The season features 16 artists offering everything from folk, big band swing and blues music to juggling, belly dancing, acrobatics and more!
- National Night Out 2009
2009 was Kent's most successful National Night Out to date. Learn about what this event means to the city, residents, and crime prevention.
- Kent4Health: Bicycling in Kent
Kent is one of the best places to ride a bike. Find out where to ride, and how to ride safely.
- Kent Cornucopia Days Parade 2009
2009 Kent Cornucopia Days Parade. From dancing teams to dancing horses and political campaigns to prancing pirates – they’re all here.
- Party at the Plaza
On June 28th, 2008 Kent opened the new Town Square Plaza. Join the festivities in Kent's new park.
- Plant the Planet
Join the students at Pine Tree Elementary School as they plant trees with Mayor Cooke and the
Kent Parks Department.