Kent Police Youth Board
By leading through example, and using these values, we create a comfortable unified environment in our youth board and community.
What do we do?
If you enjoy meeting other teens, working with your community, and would like to be a positive influence to your peers, Kent Police Youth Board is definitely for you. We meet 2-3 Wednesdays per month at the Kent Senior Center from 4:00-5:30, with some other days mixed in!
For more information on how to join Youth Board, contact Stacy Judd at (253)856-5883 or email@example.com or download an application.
To inspire positive action in our community.
To educate and raise awareness of youth issues through youth-driven activities
As a member of the youth board we will…
- Have a positive influence on our peers toward making healthy choices
- Be driven by our genuine care and interest of making a difference
- Value our friendships in and outside of the youth board
- Respect ourselves and others with an open mind
- Strive to uphold our strong integrity through our actions and words