Kent Neighborhood Program
The Neighborhood Program was created to promote and sustain an environment that is responsive to resident involvement by building partnerships between the city and its residents.
Recognized neighborhood councils are organized groups that work to improve communication and livibility in neighborhoods by providing opportunities for residents to participate in the civic process.
Register as a neighborhood council.
Benefits of registering include:
- Eligibility to apply for a Matching Grant
- A certificate of recognition signed by the Mayor and Council President
- Staff to work with your neighborhood in organizing and working with the city
- Information about your neighborhood on the City's website
- Publicity for neighborhood events on Kent TV21, the city's cable access station
- Technical assistance, workshops, and information about neighborhood events
See all recognized neighborhood councils.
Neighborhoods in Motion
See more projects neighborhoods have done.
See more Neighborhoods in Motion videos.