220 Fourth Avenue South, Kent WA 98032 - (253) 856-5200


The Official Website of the City of Kent




Please complete this form to the best of your ability. The more specific your information, the better we will be able to address your complaint. If you wish to remain anonymous, do not fill out the personal information. Please note that if the information you provide is incomplete or the City has questions about your complaint, we may not be able to adequately investigate the matter if we cannot contact you. Once received, this information will be assigned a case number for tracking. Thank you for your help in bringing a potential code violation to our attention.


Please note: Fields marked with * [required] must be completed in order to process your complaint.

YOU: If you wish to remain anonymous, do not fill out this section.



Your Name:

Your Address:   

City:    State:    Zip Code:

Phone #:    Cell #:    Fax #:

Email Address:




THE PROBLEM: Where is it, who is responsible, and what is it 

An exact, correct and complete address is very important. If you need help to get the address, you can access the King County Parcel Viewer and click Start Parcel Viewer. You can then search by address and/or parcel number. If you are reporting more than one address, please use a separate form for each address.



Complete Address Of  Property You Are Reporting*(Required):

Parcel Number (If Known)
Common Name (i.e.: Appartment name):  Unit #: 
Property Owners Name (If Known):
Occupant If Not Property Owners (If Known):
Responsible Party (If Other Than Above):



Description/Details Of Complaint/Report*(Required):