2016 Track Results
Thank you for a great season!!!
Junior Olympics is on Saturday, May 14. Cascade Division - 9am; Olympic Division - 1pm
Junior Olympic Schedule of Events
Junior Olympics Results - Cascade Division (updated 5/16)
Junior Olympics Results - Olympic Division (updated 5/16)
Junior Olympic Records
Junior Olympic History of Winners
Daily Meet Information
2016 Cascade Meet Results - updated 4/28/16
2016 Olympic Meet Results - updated 4/29/16
- Daily Meet Information
- Youth Track is a joint program between the City of Kent Parks Department and the Kent School District.
- Program is limited to participating Kent School District schools and their students.
- If a school does not have a coach or chooses not to participate, students from the school are not eligible to participate.
- Registration fee is $41 on or before Saturday, February 27, 2016.
- Registrations received after February 28 cannot be guaranteed a shirt prior to their first meet.
- No registrations will be accepted after March 26, 2016.
- Schools are divided into two divisions: Cascade (Mon/Wed) and Olympic (Tue/Thurs)
- All meets start at 4:15 pm and are held at Wilson Playfields.
- Absolutely no track shoes with any type of spikes are allowed. Metal cleats, spikes or shoes with the spikes removed are not allowed. Tennis shoes or rubber molded cleats only.
- Parents are responsible for transportation to and from practices and meets.
- No track meets will be held during Kent School District Spring Break.
- The Junior Olympics will be held on Saturday, May 14, 2016 at French Field, Kent-Meridian High School. Cascade Division starts at 9 am and the Olympic Division starts at 1 pm.
- Junior Olympic participants are selected by the team coach.
Kent Parks, Recreation and Community Services will no longer be hosting the annual Hershey's Track Meet as Hershey's has discontinued this program
2015 Track Results
2015 Junior Olympic Results
Kent Parks would like to thanks all coaches and participants for a fantastic season!!
2015 Cascade Track Schedule (PDF) Mon/Wed Meets
2015 Olympic Track Schedule (PDF) Tue/Thurs Meets
2015 Cascade Meet Results
2015 Olympic Meet Results
Wilson Playfields Track Information
- Tennis shoes or rubber-molded cleats are the only approved shoes allowed.
- No track shoes with any type of spikes or designated for spikes are allowed.
- Metal cleats, spikes, or shoes with the cleats/spikes removed are not allowed.
- Track meets start at 4:15 p.m. and are scheduled Monday - Thursday; Fridays for possible rainout make-ups.
- No Track meets the week of Spring Break.
Participants are not allowed to wear any jewelry (necklaces, earrings, bracelets, etc.) while playing. Those participants that have medical I.D. bracelets may wear a wristband over the bracelet. Hair control devices may be worn if made of soft material and not for adornment.
Concussions in Youth Sports Information