2015 Junior Olympic Results
Kent Parks would like to thanks all coaches and participants for a fantastic season!!
2015 Cascade Track Schedule (PDF) Mon/Wed Meets
2015 Olympic Track Schedule (PDF) Tue/Thurs Meets
2015 Cascade Meet Results (updated 4/30)
2015 Olympic Meet Results (updated 5/1)
2015 General Meet Information
- Daily Meet Information including meet schedule (PDF)
- Junior Olympic Schedule of Events (PDF)
- Registrations will be out to participating schools in January, 2015.
- Season is limited to participating Kent School District schools and their students.
- If a school does not have a coach and chooses not to participate, students from the school are not eligible to participate.
- Registration fee is $41 on or before Saturday, February 28, 2015.
- Registrations received after February 28 cannot be guaranteed a shirt prior to their first meet.
- No registrations will be accepted after March 28, 2015.
- Schools are divided into two divisions: Cascade (Mon/Wed) and Olympic (Tue/Thurs)
- All meets start at 4:15 pm and are held at Wilson Playfields.
- Absolutely no track shoes with any type of spikes are allowed. Metal cleats, spikes or shoes with the spikes removed are not allowed. Tennis shoes or rubber molded cleats only.
- Parents are responsible for transportation to and from practices and meets.
- No track meets will be held during Kent School District Spring Break.
- The Junior Olympics will be held on Saturday, May 9 at French Field, Kent-Meridian High School. Cascade Division starts at 9 am and the Olympic Division starts at 1 pm.
- Junior Olympic participants are selected by the team coach.
Kent Parks, Recreation and Community Services will no longer be hosting the annual Hershey's Track Meet as Hershey's has discontinued this program.
2014 Track Season Information
Thanks to all coaches, participants, officials and parents for a fantastic year!! Kent Parks thanks you all for making this a fun and amazing program!
Cascade Division Individual Results (PDF) (updated 5/1/14)
Olympic Division Individual Results (PDF) (updated 5/1/14)
Junior Olympics Results: (updated by May 12,2014)
Wilson Playfields Track Information
- Tennis shoes or rubber-molded cleats are the only approved shoes allowed. No track shoes with any type of spikes or designated for spikes are allowed.
- Metal cleats, spikes, or shoes with the cleats/spikes removed are not allowed.
- Track meets start at 4:15 p.m. and are scheduled Monday - Thursday; Fridays for possible rainout make-ups.
- No Track meets the week of Spring Break.
Participants are not allowed to wear any jewelry (necklaces, earrings, bracelets, etc.) while playing. Those participants that have medical I.D. bracelets may wear a wristband over the bracelet. Hair control devices may be worn if made of soft material and not for adornment.
Concussions in Youth Sports Information